Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mrs. Titmouse and Mrs. Woodpecker!


I have to admit that the adorable little titmouses are one of my absolute favourites.  It's something about how cute it is, I guess, with the suiting grey jacket and rusty little dusting of colour under its wings, with a white chest and belly.  The tiny little crest and enormous eyes just slay me...

Mrs. Cardinal is almost always there in my bushes now, and she shares a spot with Mrs. Titmouse today!


Chickadeeeeeee!  I LOVE when the chickadees come to visit.  It turns out that the single chickadee decided to bring his tourbus of chickadee comrades, because there were about six of them in total!!  They were all zip-zooming around, making some of the other calmer birds hyper with their own hyperness.  It was such an "OMG!!!! AWWW!!!" morning for me!

Mrs. Woodpecker, do you need something?

Don't mind me, I'm just taking pictures of you as you look adorable!

Omnomnomnomnom!!  Mrs. Woodpecker is a little oinker, let me tell you!

It was pretty funny, though, because Mr. Jay was waiting, and she just kept hogging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chirp!