Monday, May 23, 2011

Kitty Cattails, Ultra Cute Puppyface, Creepy Gnomes, and Birds Unlimited

 One more quick post before I go to bed... (I wound up staying up chatting with my sister, H, in texts, hee...

Mitzy discovers the cattail!

Does it taste good??

Bleagh.....guess not.

Ultra Cute Puppyfaceness!!  Sacha wanted to play with the cattail, too!

Peaches finds gnomes creepy... B and I adore them!

Ultra cute gnome from Target alongside our gorgeous birdbath from The Bird House of Rochester!

Creepy enough for you?  We scored these at Goodwill!! 2.99$ each!

Travelocity Gnome from B's mommy!

Gnome woods!  We got these from Joann's, Wegman's, and B's mom.  This is our wood chopping area, also.  The Pileated Woodpecker also hunts through the old wood here for bugs!

So....I made a trip out to my favourite place to visit: Birds Unlimited...B groaned, because I had my camera draped around my neck as I got into the car.  That's never a sign of a short trip...

I caught this cute picture of a Rosy Bourke's Parakeet with a bit of millet stuck to his beak!

Baby Blue and Gold Macaw playing on his back, which is so cute!!

This adorable little Canary Winged Parakeet is as sweet as could be!!

The Golden Conures were very displeased with my camera clicking, so I made myself scarce...

A peppy little Green Cheek Conure!

Hero is such an adorable little guy!!!  He bobs his head when you wiggle your finger at him!

An adorable blue Quaker and a Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure saying "Hi!" to the camera!

An ornery Rainbow Lory, who was very displeased with my photography session...

Meanwhile, at my feeder!!!  I had my first hummingbird visit!

Not long after that, a female Oriole visited my oranges!!!

I was absolutely floored when I saw a male Oriole on the feeder next!!!  AHHH!!!
 Must.....get.....more.....oranges....

 Z......z.....z.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chirp!