Monday, December 20, 2010

What does Kai say? 2010

After one year of living with me, words/phrases that Kai says:

Kai
Let's go!
Hello
Hi
Hi, Kai
Water
Apple
Aya (papaya)
Awmon (almond)
See (seed)
Thank you
Please
Din din
Eat your dindin
Up please
Down please
Meow!
Woof!
Potty/Do you need to go potty?
Poop!
Love you
OLIVER! (yelling at the cat, hee...)
Pika-pika
Pikachu
Char-char
Good morning
Nighnight
Baby bird/Hi baby bird
I'm a cute bird
(Wolf whistle, also says, "Wew wew!")
(Trumpet charge whistle)
(Long whistle in response to Trumpet charge whistle)
(Part of the Addam's Family whistle)
(Kissie noises)
Good boy
I'm a good boy
Good bird
Be a good bird
Hey!
Woo!
Oooo!
Pew-pew-pew!
Chirp! (this is different from his parrot chirps, he actually says, Chirp!)
(Laughs like me)
What?
Huh?
Whatcha doin'?
Come here, Kai.
Oh boy!
What the fuh? ( [:O] )

It's super cute in the morning if he wakes up before I do and quietly "practices", because he'll string together all the words he's practicing on and make up sing-songy songs from the words he knows.  Sometimes I'll sneak down the stairs and sit at the bottom just to listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chirp!